When I started this list, I hadn’t travelled anywhere. It has slowly morphed into a take one off, add three more list. What else should I have on this list? What are your favourite experiences?
Travel the Wild Atlantic Way. Go to a ceildh. Drink whisky in Scotland, working my way around to try it in the highlands, islands and everywhere in between. Visit London. Backpack through eastern Europe. Go to La Tomatina. Travel in a camper van. Camp out under the stars. Sleep on a beach. Swim in the Great Barrier Reef. Backpack through Australia.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Drink vodka in Russia.
Swim in the Adriatic. Eat pasta in Italy. Skydive in the Swiss Alps. Drive across Canada.
- Drive across the US.
- Visit the Galapagos Islands
- Tour Patagonia.
Go to a music festival. Live abroad. Quit my job & do something entirely unexpected.
- Tour the temples of Angkor Wat
- Learn to surf.
Get pissed in a German beer garden.
- Go on safari.
- Sigiriya Rock trek.
- Trek Machu Picchu.
- Marvel at the Taj Mahal.
- Tour Tanzania.
- Trek through the Himalayas.
- See the sunrise over Bagan.
Drive the Great Ocean Road.
- Tel Aviv & Israel.
- Camel trek through the desert in Morocco.
- Travel the Silk Road.
- Visit every European country.
- Soak in hot springs.
- Road trip around Iceland.
Relax on a beach in a tropical destination. Drink coffee in Vietnam.
- Spend time on South Island (NZ)
- Wild camp in Jordan.
See the Eiffel Tower twinkle at night. Drink Palinka next to the Danube.
- Experience peace at Lake Atitlan, Guatemala.
- Check our Aero Island, Denmark.
- Drink wine in Chile.